Kiel Johnson - Creative Lead
Ever wonder who’s behind all the commotion that makes your promo magic possible? Well, wonder no further! It’s time you got to know the Name Brand family.
Meet Kiel: The in-house creative. Our design team is one of the special ingredients that make Name Brand’s promo recipe so unique.
1. What is your job title?
I’m the Creative Director, meaning I take care of (or delegate) all things creative for Name Brand.
2. What do like about working at NBP?
I love the variety of the type of work. Every day I get to work on several different brands that go on several different types of gear and no two days look alike. I’ve visited factories, flown to amazing cities, and photographed facilities that I’d never have been able to do were I to not have worked here. It’s pretty great.
3. Do you have an office nickname?
Smartest Guy in the Room (not always true).
4. Any line from a favorite movie?
“With great power comes great responsibility.” -Uncle Ben (Spider-Man).
5. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
A fusion of Russell Crowe and Chris Pratt.
6. Which cartoon character would you most like to switch lives with?
Superman, no contest.
7. What is your hidden talent?
I’m pretty musical and play four different instruments.
8. What kinds of hobbies/interests do you have outside of work?
Fountain pen and watch collecting, reading, and travel.
9. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
I really liked LOST, even the ending…
10. What would people never guess that you do in your role?
People think I look at cat videos all day.
12. Would you rather be a tiny elephant, or a giant hamster?
Tiny elephant, because having my nose also be a hand sounds interesting.